Fascinating Cuba - Group Tour
- 10 Highlights in 10 Days: Havana, Laguna de Tesoro (Bay of Pigs), Cienfuegos, Nationalpark Topes de Collantes, Trinidad, Santa Clara, Pinar del Río, Viñales, Cayo Levisa, Las Terrazas
- 9 nights in hotels with a 3-4* standard
- 9x breakfast, 4x lunch, 5x dinner
- qualified English-speaking guide
- many included services, for example city tours, beach stays, Che Guevara mausoleum, boat tour, Casa del Veguero etc.
- from $ 1,740 CAD
On this 10-day Cuba group tour you'll get to know the highlights of western and central Cuba in a relaxed way. Unique big city flair is waiting for you in Havana and some relaxed history lessons will accompany in the Che Guevara mausoleum in Santa Clara. Stroll through the narrow streets of colonial Trinidad, enjoy delicious Cuban coffee and learn more about the manufacturing process of cigars in the Viñales-Valley. Many activities are already included to the program and if you don't want to go home after this incredible trip, we are happy to help you with your booking of a beach stay on Cubas gorgeous beaches. More information you can find in our detailed itinerary.
Route of the group tour "Fascinating Cuba"
With our Fascinating Cuba tour you'll see some of Cuba's most impressive highlights: Trinidad, Havana, the Viñales Valley, the Che Guevara memorial in Santa Clara, and the beaches of Cayo Levisa. This tour is the perfect combination of culture, history, nature, and beaches.
Below you’ll find the day-by-day breakdown for our Fascinating Cuba tour.
These highlights are waiting for you on this tour
- Biggest metropolis in the Caribbean
- Impressive colonial center
- El Malecon, La Habana waterfront
- "Pearl of the South"
- Spectacular architecture
- Castillo de Jagua Fortress
- Impressive mountains in Central Cuba
- Nature Preserve
- Great region for hiking
Welcome to Cuba! We can arrange a transfer to the hotel for you (optional) or you can organise transportation yourself.
Hotel in Havana, 4* Standard
Meet your guide at 8:30 am in the hotel lobby. Today the historic centre of Havana awaits you. Around the Parque Central, the gate to the old town, you will see baroque and Jugendstil buildings right next to each other. You will also stop at the famous restaurants La Bodeguita del Medio and La Floridita, where Hemingway enjoyed numerous Mojito. You will learn everything about Rum in the Havana Club Rum Museum and of course have the chance to taste it. Afterwards lunch will be served in a restaurant. Spend the evening as you wish.
Hotel in Havana, 4* Standard Breakfast, Lunch
Today you will visit the Las Terrazas community and nature reserve. The community is located in the majestic Sierra del Rosario mountain range. Forestry and ecotourism are the main industries in this spectacularly beautiful area. After exploring this rural community, nestled in a natural paradise, you will continue to the region of Pinar del Rio. You will visit a tobacco farmer and stop at the Los Jazmines viewpoint.
Hotel in Viñales, 3* Standard Breakfast
For this day we have planned an excursion to the beaches of Cayo Levisa. This small island in the north of Cuba will be reached by ferry. Here you will be able to enjoy dreamlike Caribbean beaches and crystal clear waters. Lunch is served on the island. In the afternoon you will take the ferry backt to mainland Cuba and then go on to Viñales.
Hotel in Viñales, 3* Standard Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast you will set off in the direction of Cienfuegos, which is often referred to as the ‘Pearl of the South’. You will explore the city of Cienfuegos situated on the beautiful Cienfuegos bay. You can admire the neo-classical architecture of the city and visit Tetro Terry and Palacio del Valle.
Hotel in Cienfuegos, 4* Standard Breakfast
After breakfast you will travel to Sierra de Escambray. The Topes de Collantes nature reserve is a heaven for nature lovers with caves, waterfalls, natural pools and much more including the Guanayara Park health resort. Many rare rainforest plants and animals can also be found here. Enjoy a hiking tour through the Guanayara Park during which you can discover scenic landscapes with waterfalls and picturesque 'fincas'. Before you go on to Trinidad, you will be served a delicious lunch in a typical local restaurant.
Casa Particular in Trinidad Breakfast, Lunch
Today will start with an informative city-tour of Trinidad followed by time to explore on your own. The city was built in the 16th century and just walking through its streets it is as if time stands still there. Aferwards you will have time to explore Trinidad on your own. Don’t forget to try the typical local drink Canchanchara.
Casa Particular in Trinidad
Today you will be driving to Santa Clara. On the way you will stop at the Valle de los Ingenios where you are going to see the Torre Iznaga - the former watchtower that was used to oversee slaves working on the sugar cane fields. You will continue and do another stop in Sancti Spiritus where you will go on city tour and see the famous Yayabo bridge. Afterwards we continue to Santa Clara, dinner at the hotel.
Hotel in Santa Clara, 3* Standard Dinner
Before leaving to Havana you will visit the famous Che Guevara Memorial. Here rest the remains of the famous revolutionist, which were only found a few years ago. You will also see the "tren-blindado" memorial.
Hotel in Havana, 4* Standard Breakfast
We can drive you to the airport if you would like (optional) or you can arrange your own transportation. We would be delighted to help you extend your stay in Cuba and book more nights for you with one of our add-ons if you’re still not quite ready to head home. See you next time!
- 7 nights in hotels with a 3-4* standard
- 2 nights in a Casa Particular*
- 7x breakfast, 3x lunch, 1x dinner
- City tour in Havana, incl. rum museum
- Visit of Las Terrazas
- Visit of the "Casa del Veguero"
- Excursion to the island Cayo Levisa
- Hike in the Nationalpark Topes des Collantes
- City tour in Trinidad
- Visit of the Torre Iznaga
- City tour in Sancti Spiritus
- Visit of the Che Guevara mausoleum
- All described transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified English-speaking tour guide
- International flights to/from Cuba
- Transfers between airport and accommodation
- Cuba Entry Card (tourist visa): booking available on request
- Optional offers/activities and services
- Departure Tax
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- *Casas Particulares are private houses of Cuban locals, who offer rooms to tourists. On request they are happy to cater you with a delicious breakfast (5-6 CUC) or even a lunch and dinner (10-12 CUC each). Let them know at your arrival.
- We guarantee the operation of every group with one booked client
- Maximum group size: 18 people
- Visa and vaccination requirements and general information about country and people of Cuba
- Solo travellers can request a room shared room with another person of the same sex
- If we can't find another solo traveller who wants to share a room, the single room supplement needs to be paid
- If you want to book a domestic flight within Cuba, we are happy to support you
Prices and Dates for the group tour "Fascinating Cuba"
With click on "continue" you can book this tour or send us a non-binding request
- Cuba Entry Card (tourist visa): $ 30 CAD
- Transfer IN/OUT optional:
- Havana Airport - Havana Hotel
- ONE WAY Price per transfer: $ 40 CAD (1-3pax), $ 52 CAD (4-6pax)
You haven't decided yet? These might also interest you...
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Leave us a message.