Minimum booking price is USD $160. We kindly ask you to deposit 15% of the total amount at the time of registration. After having received the application and deposit, we will send the confirmation of enrollment and the invoice. The welcome pack with extra information and the address of your accommodation will be sent after you have settled the remaining balance. The invoice or the total amount must be paid in full 4 weeks before your departure.
- By cheque: make cheques payable to the address found below on this page.
- By bank transfer: the relevant account number will be included on the invoice you receive. Please send us a copy of the transfer order - you must pay all the necessary bank fees.
Up to 31 days before departure we will try our best to consider all your wishes and changes with respect to dates, accommodation, etc. Should you decide after signing the travel contract with us, to take a different course or tour to the one mentioned in the contract, or should some other suitable person take it instead of you, we unfortunatelly have to charge you USD $65 for any changes made.
Afterwards we will do our utmost but wont guarantee the fulfilment of the request made since extra costs may incur. The rebooking charge may also exceed USD $95.
You may cancel your enrollment at any time prior to the commencement of your course. However, you will be charged the following cancellation fees:
- Cancellation up to 30 days before course commencement: 30% of total fees
- Cancellation between 22 and 29 days before commencement: 40% of total fees
- Cancellation between 15 and 21 days before commencement: 50% of total fees
- Cancellation between 7 and 14 days before commencement: 60% of total fees
- Cancellation between 1 and 6 days before commencement: 70% of total fees
Thereafter, 70% of the total fee is required. For a no-show or after the departure, no refund will be made. If you prefer, you can take insurance against the cancellation fee, which is 2% of the total amount. This amount must be paid with the deposit. The registration fee for the visa documents is not refundable under any circumstances. In the unlikely event of us being forced to cancel, all fees will be refunded.
Neither agent, operator nor the schools will be held responsible in any way for any accident, illness, loss of personal effects or change in personal circumstances arising at any time prior to or during the course. We therefore strongly recommend our personal travel insurance.