Cuba Highlights - Group Tour
- 7 Highlights in 8 Days: Havana, Viñales, Laguna de Tesoro (Bay of Pigs), Cienfuegos, Nationalpark Topes de Collantes, Trinidad, Santa Clara
- 5 nights in hotels with a 2-4* standard, 2 nights in a private accommodation
- 5x breakfast, 2x lunch
- qualified English-speaking guide
- many included services, for example city tours, Che Guevara mausoleum, boat tour, Casa del Veguero etc.
- from $ 1,190 CAD
Would you like to get to know the sugar island of Cuba in a short time? Then this round trip is for you! Discover the metropolis of Havana, the green Viñales valley and the historical Santa Clara. With Trinidad and Cienfuegos you can also visit two of the most beautiful cities in the country. Get to know the most important sights of west and central Cuba in only 8 days! Hike in the pristine Nationalpark Topes de Collantes or follow the trails of the revolution in Santa Clara. If you want to to, you can extend your stay on the beautiful beaches of Cuba, for example in Varadero or Jibacoa. More information you can find in our detailed itinerary.
Route of the group tour "Cuba Highlights"
A one-week tour to the most beautiful places of West- and Central Cuba: Revolutionary history in Santa Clara, Colonial Towns Trinidad and Cienfuegos and treasures of nature in Topes de Collantes and Viñales. The tour starts and ends in the vivid city of Havana and can be extended with a beach stay in the end. You will stay in hotels and private accommodation, which are called Casas Particulares.
Below you can find the day-by-day breakdown of our Cuba Highlights Tour
These highlights are waiting for you on this tour
Welcome to Cuba! Today you will arrive at Havana international airport. We can pick you up and drive you to the hotel (optional) or you can organise transportation yourself.
Hotel in Havana, 4* Standard
Your tour guide will meet you in reception at 8:30am and you will have a guided walking tour through Havana's Old Town. The Old Town of Havana was declared a UNESCO world cultural heritage site in 1982. While strolling through the vibrant streets of the Cuban capital you can reminisce about days gone by. Look forward to visiting the Havana Club Rum Museum and driving through the "modern" part of Havana in the back of a classic car.
Hotel in Havana, 4* Standard Breakfast
After breakfast you will head westward. You will stop and visit a "Casa del Veguero" (house of a tobacco farmer) surrounded by lush tobacco fields in the famous Vinales Valley. You will also visit the "Cueva del Indio". Vinales is a small town situated between green tobacco fields and monumental limestone formations called 'Mogotes'.
Hotel in Viñales, 2* Standard Breakfast
Today you will head to sunny Cienfuegos. Cienfuegos is one of the liveliest and most beautiful cities in Cuba. On your way, you will stop at the Bay of Pigs where you will go on a boat tour of the Laguna del Tresoro. This so-called 'Treasure Lake' is located amid numerous canals, mangrove forests and palm trees. Once you have arrived in Cienfuegos you can spend the rest of the day as you wish.
Hotel in Cienfuegos, 4* Standard Breakfast, Lunch
Today’s journey will bring you to Trinidad. A colonial city which was founded in 1514 and declared world heritage site by the UNESCO. On your way to Trinidad you will go on an enjoyable excursion to El Cubano Park, which is located in the National Park of Topes de Collantes. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
Casa Particular in Trinidad Breakfast, Lunch
Start your day with a guided walking tour of exciting Trinidad. There is lots to see in the colonial old town of Trinidad, including the Palacio Brunet, one of the most beautiful palaces of the city. Today, the Palacio Brunet is home of the Museo Romantico. In the afternoon you will go on an excursion to the beach where you can enjoy the Caribbean Sea and relax under palm trees.
Casa Particular in Trinidad
In the morning you will head back to Havana. On the way, you will stop in Santa Clara, where you will visit the Che Guevara Mausoleum. Here rest the remains of the famous revolutionist, which were only found a few years ago.
Hotel in Havana, 4* Standard
It's time to bid farewell to beautiful Cuba. You will be driven to the airport for your departure flight or to your next hotel (optional).
- 5 nights in hotels with a 2-4* standard
- 2 nights in a Casa Particular*
- 5x breakfast, 2x lunch
- City tour in Havana, incl. rum museum and Classic Car tour
- Visit of the "Casa del Veguero" and "Cueva del Indio"
- Boat tour on the Laguna del Tesoro
- Hike in the Nationalpark Topes des Collantes
- City tour in Trinidad
- Visit of the Che Guevara mausoleum
- All described transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified English-speaking tour guide
- International flights to/from Cuba
- Transfer in/out: booking available on request
- Cuba Entry Card (tourist visa): booking available on request
- Optional offers/activities and services
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- *Casas Particulares are private houses of Cuban locals, who offer rooms to tourists. On request they are happy to cater you with a delicious breakfast (5-6 CUC) or even a lunch and dinner (10-12 CUC each). Let them know at your arrival.
- We guarantee the operation of every group with one booked client
- Maximum group size: 18 people
- Visa and vaccination requirements and general information about country and people of Cuba
- Solo travellers can request a room shared room with another person of the same sex
- If we can't find another solo traveller who wants to share a room, the single room supplement needs to be paid
- If you want to book a domestic flight within Cuba, we are happy to support you
Prices and dates of the group tour "Cuba Highlights"
With click on "continue" you can book this tour or send us a non-binding request
- Cuba Entry Card (tourist visa): $ 30 CAD
- Transfer IN/OUT optional:
- Havana Airport - Havana Hotel
- ONE WAY Price per transfer: $ 40 CAD (1-3pax), $ 52 CAD (4-6pax)