Cuba - Group Tours, Cycling, Hiking, Individual, Self-Drive
Cigars, rum, salsa and white-sandy beaches with crystal clear water. A vacation in Cuba is not only a trip to the Caribbean but also a journey to the past. Iconic classic cars, old colonial buildings and memorials of Che Guevara and Fidel Castro will take you back to a time of revolutionists. Pick your favorite tour from our many Cuba offers and start your perfect holiday or get inspired by our Cuba Highlights.
Tours in Cuba - Your adventages
- During a Classic Cuba Round Trip you'll get to know the most beautiful cities and beaches of Cuba and discover the island either with a group or on your own.
- With our Activity Tours you can explore Cuba while you're cycling, hiking, diving or dancing.
- If you want to travel without a group and don't want to spend a lot of money, you can have a look at our Viazul Bus tours.
- You want to be more independent? Take a look at our Self-Drive Tours or create your own tour by combining our mini trips.
- You have your own vision of a perfect Cuba holiday? Let us know and we send you a personal tailor-made offer.
Last Minute Deals
Our most popular Cuba Tours
Trips to Cuba are always unforgettable
Travelling to the Caribbean means, above all, to stroll along gorgeous Cuban beaches during magnificent sun sets. Or walk through the colonial towns Trinidad or Cienfuegos to learn more about Cuban history. Enjoy the famous Cuban cigar and breathtaking landscapes in the unique Viñales-Valley. In Varadero you can reflect on your tour. Or take a trip to the Cayo Largo. The 25 km long and 3 km wide island is located in the Cuban Canarreo Archipel in the Caribbean sea and was used as a hideaway by pirates.
For more than 15 years we organize round trips in Cuba - always in close collaboration with our team in Havana. This means we are not only available on your tour planning but also in Cuba. Discover fascinating cities like Havana, Trinidad, Santiago de Cuba or Cienfuegos and enjoy untouched nature in Cubas nationalparks. What you need to know about your journey to Cuba (visa, vaccination etc.), you can find in our Cuba Travel Information.
You have questions or need our advice for your journey? Leave us a message, we are happy to help you.