Viazul Bustour Cuba Típica
- 5 Highlights in 13 Days: Havana, Viñales, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Santa Clara
- 12 nights in Casa Particulares
- included activities, for example Classic Car Tour in Havana, excursion to the Viñales Valley and city tour in Trinidad
- enough time for optional excursions
- relaxing trip and enough time in the different locations
- for 2 people from $ 590 CAD p.p.
On this 13-day trip through Cuba you discover the country in a relaxed way. With the Cuban Viazul Bus you travel across West- and Central Cuba and get to know the most beautiful locations of the island. The best part: In every location you have enough free time to discover the cities, landscapes and sights. We will happily assist you with the booking of additional excursions and activities. During the tour you stay in private accommodations (Casas Particulares) where you can get to know the typical Cuban lifestyle. More information about the itinerary you can find here.
Route of the Viazul Tour "Cuba Típica"
Discover the most beautiful places of West- and Central-Cuba with the Viazul Bus! Experience the unique flair of Cuba's capital "La Habana", stroll through the tobacco fields in the green west of the country and get enchanted by the colonial charme of Cienfuegos and Trinidad. Also the rich history of the country will be part of the tour in Santa Clara! During this trip you will experience the real Cuba.
These Highlights are waiting for you:
In the morning you will experience the first highlight of your trip: Via vintage car through the streets of „La Habana“. Discover within 60 minutes the historical sights and the life in the Cuban streets on the backseat of a Chevrolet, Chrysler or Cadillac. In the afternoon you have time for optional activities. Take a walk through the old town of Havana or have a cocktail in one of the numerous bars with live music.
Casa Particular in Havana
Today you will discover the Viñales valley: Choose between an easy hike or a horse ride through the green tobacco fields. You will pass small sheds where tobacco is dried and later further processed. Take the chance and observe the tobacco farmers during their work. The mogotes and the valley provide a spectacular surrounding.
Casa Particular in Viñales
Today you will drive to Central Cuba. You will travel with the long-distance bus to the "Pearl of the South": Cienfuegos is famous for its French architecture. In the afternoon we recommend doing a city tour including a visit of the „Palacio del Valle“ and the Thomás Terry theatre.
Casa Particular in Cienfuegos
Next stop is the World Heritage City Trinidad. After a short drive you will reach this charming town, which is located on a hill with a nice view over the sea and the mountains. Take your time to amble in the small alleyways and enjoy the Cuban city flair. The evening can be spent in the "Casa de la Música" with Caribbean rhythms.
On a guided walking tour you will discover the historical old town of Trinidad. You will walk on cobblestones and you will pass pastel-coloured houses, villas and palaces. You will see the elegant „Plaza Mayor“ und you will visit the „Palacio Cantero“ in which the Historic Museum is located. Climb the tower of the building and enjoy the view over the city. If the weather is good you can even have a look on the sea. For those who would like to experience a Cuban evening can spend some hours in the bar Canchanchara - a perfect place to get in touch with the locals and to try the traditional cocktail out of rum, honey and lime juice.
Trinidad is one of the erstwhile sugar metropolis in Cuba - the former wealth of the city is based on many sugar cane plantations in the surroundings. So how about doing an excursion in the sugar mill valley "Valle de los Ingenios"? You can climb the slave tower Torre Iznaga and enjoy a beautiful view over the landscape. Alternatively you can do a trip to the beach of Ancon in the south of the city.
Today ends your Cuba journey after two adventurous weeks. We would be happy to organize a transfer to the airport or an individual beach extension for you (optional).
- 12 nights in Casas Particulares* without board
(can be booked easily on location)
- all described transfers in the Viazul Bus (during roundtrip)
- Classic Car Tour (60 minutes)
incl. driver and English-speaking guide
- guided hike or riding tour in the Viñales-Valley
with English-speaking guide
- guided city tour in Trindad
with English-speaking guide
- International flight to / from Cuba
- Transfer Airport Havana - Casa Particular and back
Price per transfer: $ 40 CAD (1-3 pax); $ 52 CAD (4-6 pax)
- Cuba Entry Card (tourist Visa): $ 30 CAD
- optional excursions / activities
- tips and gratuities
- travel insurance
- *Casas Particulares are private houses of Cuban locals, which are offering rooms for tourists. On request the owners will prepare you breakfast (5-6 CUC) and most of the times also lunch and dinner (10-12 CUC). Just let them know at your arrival.
- Please keep in mind, that due to weather conditions or bad street conditions the departure times of the buses might change
- If you would like to include more services, for example beach extensions or additional excursions, let us know on your request. We are happy to send you an offer.
- We guarantee group departures from the first participant onwards.
- If you want to take a domestic flight during your stay in Cuba, we are happy to organize this for you.
- More information about visa, vaccinations and the country you can find here.
Prices for the Viazul Bustour Cuba Típica
Price per person in Single Room
$ 955 CAD
Price per person in Double Room
$ 590 CAD
Price per person in Triple Room
$ 505 CAD
Price per person in Double Room
$ 550 CAD
With click on "Contact" you can request an individual offer incl. extra services (e.g. transfers)
- Prices are valid until 31.10.2019
Not sure yet? This might be interesting for you...
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Leave us a message.