Cuba Adventure - Activity Tour
- 13 Highlights in 15 days: Havana, Santa Clara, Sierra del Escambray, Topes de Collantes, Parque Guanayara, nature park El Cubano, Cienfuegos, Laguna del Tesoro, Soroa, San Diego de los Baños, Viñales-valley, María la Gorda
- 9 nights in hotels with a 3* standard, 5 nights in a private accommodation
- 9x breakfast
- qualified English-speaking guide
- many included activities like city tours, Salsa course, different hikes, riding excursion, cave visits, bike tours etc.
- from $ 1,850 CAD
On your holiday to Cuba you'll get an authentic experience while participating in fun, physical activities such as dancing, cycling, and hiking! At SC Travel Adventures we have our own tour guides, bicycles, a private dance academy, and a private language school. Take advantage of our expertise and many options in order to make the most of your Cuban experience!
More information you can find in our detailed itinerary.
Route of the activity tour "Cuba Adventure"
This trip is ideal for those who aren’t content with seeing a country from a bus. Visit Cuba’s most famous cities and spend time exploring smaller, more remote villages, where you will get a real sense for the Cuban way of life. Spend your vacation hiking, biking, dancing, swimming, and horseback riding, and make this holiday an adventure!
Below you’ll find the day-by-day breakdown for our Cuba Adventure tour.
These highlights are waiting for you on this tour
Welcome to Cuba! Today you will arrive at Havana international airport. We can pick you up and drive you to the hotel for you (optional) or you can organise transportation yourself.
Hotel in Havana, 4* Standard
Your tour guide will meet you in reception at 8:30am. In the morning you will explore La Habana Vieja – the picturesque old town on a guided walking tour before going to your dancing lesson where you will learn how to dance the famous Cuban salsa.
Hotel in Havana, 4* Standard Breakfast
Your journey today will bring you from Havana to Santa Clara. In Santa Clara you will visit the historic Che Guevara Museum and Memorial. The enormous Che statue is visible from everywhere in the city. Later on you will go to the magnificent Sierra del Escambray Mountains. You will spend the night in Topes de Collantes.
Hotel in Topes de Collantes, 3* Standard Breakfast
Today you will go on a 3-hour hike to the beautiful Salto de Caburni waterfalls. Enjoy a refreshing swim in a natural pool before heading back to the hotel.
3* Hotel in Topes de Collantes Breakfast
Spend today hiking in the Parque Guanayara. Explore the beauty of this resplendent natural park. In the evening we will take you to the vibrant city of Trinidad.
Casa Particular Trinidad Breakfast
Today you will hike through the nature park of El Cubano. Numerous birds and extraordinary plants call this area their home. You will be able to refresh yourself under an azure waterfall which we will pass during the hike. After the hike you will be able to discover the national park by horse. The hike and the horse ride are generally easy so you will have plenty of energy for your guided city tour in Trinidad in the afternoon.
Casa Particular Trinidad
You will make your way to sunny Cienfuegos where you will be given a guided walking tour of the vibrant city. Cienfuegos is known for its neoclassical architecture. The Palacio de Valle is a particularly striking building with gothic, Venetian and neoclassical influences.
Casa Particular Cienfuegos
The first destination of the day is the Laguna del Tesoro on the peninsula Zapata. You will go on a boat tour on the so called "Treasure Lake" before heading further west to Soroa, located in the majestic Sierra del Rosario mountain range.
Hotel in Soroa, 3* Standard
Today you can explore the island by bike! The cycle route will take you through dreamlike landscapes as you ride from Soroa to San Diego de los Baños. You will cycle for approximately 3 hours over a distance of 10-15 km.
Hotel in San Diego de los Banos, 3* Standard Breakfast
The spectacular Mogote hills await you! Today you'll ride through the verdant Viñales Valley. Enjoy riding past rolling tobacco fields and sugar cane plantations. Along the way we'll stop and visit the fascinating Cueva de los Indios.
Casa Particular in Viñales Breakfast
Today you will enjoy a hiking tour in the famous tobacco region in Western Cuba, the Viñales Valley, one of the most attractive natural landscapes on the island. Here, the legendary Cuban tobacco grows between the crags and rocks of the steep cliffs. You will also tour a tobacco factory.
Casa Particular in Viñales
Today we will drive westward, past the tobacco fields and sugar cane plantations, to the most western point of the island - Maria La Gorda. The beach paradise of Maria La Gorda offers you the opportunity to relax and forget about everything beyond your Caribbean paradise.
Hotel in Maria La Gorda, 3* Standard
Enjoy a free day at the beach. Relax, read a good book, sunbathe or take part in activities Maria La Gorda is a great spot for people interested in underwater exploration and is home to numerous fascinating corals and sea creatures.
Hotel in Maria la Gorda, 3* Standard Breakfast
Today you are heading back to Havana. Enjoy the lively capital of the island at your own pace and wander around the colourful alleys of this old city. Take the chance to pick up some last souvenirs and enjoy the evening dancing to Cuban rhythms (optional).
Hotel in Havana, 4* Standard Breakfast
We can drive you to the airport if you would like (optional) or you can arrange your own transportation. We would be delighted to help you extend your stay in Cuba and book more nights for you with one of our add-ons if you’re still not quite ready to head home. See you next time!
- 9 nights in hotels incl. breakfast, 5 nights in Casas Particulares*
- Citytour in Havana, Trinidad, Cienfuegos
- Salsa dance lesson on one afternoon
- Visit of the Che Guevara mausoleum
- Nationalpark Topes de Collantes, hike to the waterfall Salto del Caburní
- Visit and hie in Parque Guayanara and El Cubano
- Riding tour in Trinidad
- Boat tour at "Laguna de Tesoro"
- Bike tour to San Diego de los Baños and in the Viñales-Valley
- Visit of the Cueva de los Indios and the Casa del Veguero
- all described transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified English-speaking tour guide
- Bike rental
- International flights to/from Cuba
- Transfer in/out: booking available on request
- Cuba Entry Card (tourist visa): booking available on request
- Optional offers/activities and services
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Helmets and gloves for bike tours
- *Casas Particulares are private houses of Cuban locals, who offer rooms to tourists. On request they are happy to cater you with a delicious breakfast (5-6 CUC) or even a lunch and dinner (10-12 CUC each). Let them know at your arrival.
- We guarantee the operation of every group with one booked client
- Maximum group size: 16 people
- Visa and vaccination requirements and general information about country and people of Cuba
- Solo travellers can request a room shared room with another person of the same sex
- If we can't find another solo traveller who wants to share a room, the single room supplement needs to be paid
- Information about our bike tours, e.g. about bikes and equipment
- If you want to book a domestic flight within Cuba, we are happy to support you
- Our recommendation: Bring suitable clothes for biking and some snacks with you
Prices and Dates for the activity tour "Cuba Adventure"
With click on "continue" you can book this tour or send us a non-binding request
- Cuba Entry Card (tourist visa): $ 30 CAD
- Transfer IN/OUT optional:
- Havana Airport - Havana Hotel
- ONE WAY Price per transfer: $ 40 CAD (1-3pax), $ 52 CAD (4-6pax)