We recommend that you read this information carefully before booking or departure. Here you will find important information about our Ultimate Indonesia tour. Be aware that you may need to get some vaccinations in advance. This trip includes several excursions, but there is also allocated time for optional activities. Let one of our friendly tour guides help you book any additional adventures.
Important advice regarding entry and exit, necessary vaccinations and general information about the country and people can be found here. If you have any further questions one of our staff members would be more than happy to help.
- Since June 10, 2015 travellers who enter Indonesia through the international airport Denpasar/Bali no longer need a visa. However, a visa may still be issued upon arrival.
- Vaccinations against Hepatitis A and Rabies are highly recommended.
- Overnight accommodation including breakfast
- 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- All transfers not described as optional
- Domestic flight from Maumere to Denpasar
- Transfer by boat/ferry and cruise to Sumbawa, Kmodo, Rinca and Flores
- Admission to Manggarai Barat (Komodo, Rinca, West Flores)
- English-speaking tour guide throughout
What's not included?
- All flights
- Airport tax for domestic flight from Maumere to Denpasar
- Other meals and drinks
- Optional excursions
- Other entrance fees
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer to and from airport
- On this tour you'll use several types of transportation. You'll take private buses with air-conditioning and on the islands of Sumbawa and Flores we'll hire local buses without air conditioning. We'll take the public ferry to the Gili Islands and chartered boats from Sape to Flores. You'll fly from Flores to Bali.
- Depending on the island, accommodation options in Indonesia are limited. As we are staying in mid-range hotels and bed & breakfasts', some will have showers whereas others will have traditional Indonesia bathrooms in which you'll pour water over yourself, as there is no shower. Warm water and running water are not always available and the toilet is not always located in your room. When selecting hotels, we primarily consider location, cleanliness and atmosphere.
- Accommodation is in double rooms. Solo travellers will room with someone of the same sex whenever possible. If you want a single room, please mention this at the time of booking. Please note, that it is not possible to get a single room on the boat to Komodo and Flores.