We recommend that you read this information carefully before booking or departure. Here you will find important information about our Pearls of Indonesia tour. Be aware that you may need to get some vaccinations in advance. This trip includes several excursions, but there is also allocated time for optional activities. Let one of our friendly tour guides help you book any additional adventures.
Important advice regarding entry and exit, necessary vaccinations and general information about the country and people can be found here. If you have any further questions one of our staff members would be more than happy to help.
- For entry into Indonesia via the international airport in Jakarta (Soekarno-Hatta), Denpasar/Bali (Ngurah Rai), Medan (Kualanamu), Surabaya (Juanda) and Batam (Hang Nadim) you no longer require a visa (since June 10, 2015). However a visa on arrival may still be issued. When you enter via other airports, a visa is always issued.
- Vaccinations for Hepatitis A and rabies are highly recommended.
- Nightly accommodation, including breakfast
- All transfers not described as optional
- English-speaking guide on all excursions
What's not included?
- All flights
- Other meals and drinks
- Optional climb up Rinjani (please specify if you would like to participate at the time of booking)
- Optional excursions
- All entrance fees
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer to/from airport
- If there are less than 8 participants, your guide will change halfway through the trip.
- You will be accommodated in double rooms. Solo travellers of the same sex will room together. If you want a single room, please mention this when booking.
- The optional three-day hike to the Rinjani volcano on Lombok operates from April to November. You'll walk between 7-8 hours a day and sleep in tents on the crater rim.