We recommend that you read this information carefully before booking or departure. Here you will find important information about our Indonesia Explorer tour. Be aware that you may need to get some vaccinations in advance. This trip includes several excursions, but there is also allocated time for optional activities. Let one of our friendly tour guides help you book any additional adventures.
Important advice regarding entry and exit, necessary vaccinations and general information about the country and people can be found here. If you have any further questions one of our staff members would be more than happy to help.
- For entry into Indonesia via the airport in Jakarta (Soekarno-Hatta), Denpasar/Bali (Ngurah Rai), Medan (Kualanamu), Surabaya (Juanda) and Batam (Hang Nadim) you won't need a visa (since June 10, 2015). However a visa on arrival may still be issued. When you enter via other airports a visa is always issued.
- Vaccinations for Hepatitis A and rabies are highly recommended.
- Overnight accommodation, including breakfast (minus Cipanas)
- All transfers not described as optional are included
- Boat transfers as listed
- Admission to Bromo
- English-speaking guide on all excursions
What's not included?
- All flights
- Breakfast in Cipanas
- Other meals and drinks
- Optional excursions
- All other admission fees
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer to and from airport
- If there is less than 8 participants, your guide from day 17 to 20 will change.
- You will be accommodated in double rooms. Solo travellers of the same sex will room together. If you want a single room, please mention this when booking.
- We recommend bringing your own towel and lining for the sleeping bag at night in Cipanas.