Bangkok, Pak Beng, Luang Prabang, Vientiane, Savannaketh, Hue, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City, and Phnom Penh are just some of the exciting stops on this tour of the Indochina peninsula. In between visiting these fascinating cities, you'll get to explore natural wonders such as the famous caves of Pak Ou and the Marble Mountains in Danang, and marvel at the remains of the Angkor temple complex. This trip is sure to be 3 weeks you'll never forget!
We recommend that you read this information carefully before booking or departure. Here you will find important information about Cambodia. Be aware that you may need to get some vaccinations in advance. This trip includes several excursions, but there is also allocated time for optional activities. Let one of our friendly tour guides help you book any additional adventures.
Important advice regarding entry and exit, necessary vaccinations and general information about the country and people can be found here. If you have any further questions one of our staff members would be more than happy to help.
- You'll need a visa to enter Laos. You can obtain this in advance from the Laotian Embassy or you can get a Visa when you arrive at the border. Please refer to instructions from the Foreign Office.
- You'll need a visa to enter Cambodia and Vietnam
- For travel in Vietnam, a malaria prophylaxis is recommended.
- It's recommended that you get vaccinated against Hepatitis A in addition to the standard vaccinations.
- An English-speaking guide will accompany you during your trip.
- Nightly accommodation, including breakfast
- Domestic flights from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City/ Bangkok to Chiang Rai
- All transfers not described as optional are included
- City tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit to Pak Ou (admission included)
- Visits to the Marble Mountains, Cham Museum, Cu Chi, Tay Ninh and Sambor Prei Kuk
- English-speaking guide throughout
What's not included?
- All flights
- Visas for Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia
- Other meals and drinks
- Optional hikes
- Departure tax
- Transfers to/from airport
- Travel insurance
- Since you'll be accommodated in double rooms single travellers will be roomed with other travellers of the same sex wherever possible. If you want a single room, please mention this when booking.
- The journey times are only approximate and may vary depending on weather, traffic, and border crossing formalities.