Here you will find important information about the A Taste of Costa Rica tour package. This trip includes several excursions, but there is also allocated time for optional activities. Let one of our friendly tour guides help you book any additional adventures.
Important advice regarding entry and exit, necessary vaccinations and general information about the country and people can be found here. If you have any further questions one of our staff members would be more than happy to help.
- 8 nights in hotels
- 8 breakfasts (allow about $670 CAD for meals not included)
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fee and guided tour in Manuel Antonio National Park
- El Trapiche Sugar Cane and Coffee Tour
What's not included?
- International flights to and from
- Other meals not listed above
- Travel Insurance
- Arrival/departure transfers
- Costa Rica Departure Tax ($38 CAD)
- Optional offers/activities and services
- Tips and gratuities